Through socially engaged art projects, I research the nexus of community relationships and cultural identity, aspiring to stimulate dialogue and increase understanding within our society; capturing the spirit of a place and its people.
Duke extensively exhibits in Australia, as well in Europe and the USA. Besides solo exhibitions and art shows Duke is regulary commissioned by councils, cultural organisations, festivals, architects and developers. Her artworks have been shown at the Thessaloniki Biennale, SVU New York, Helen Lempriere Sculpture Award, and Sculpture by the Sea (Sydney).
- Master of Art Therapy (AThR), La Trobe university, Melbourne, AU
- Master of Fine Arts, Monash University, Melbourne, AU
- Bachelor Degree in Architectural Design, Rietveld Art Academy, Amsterdam, NL
- Academy of Photography & Video, NL
- Fashion Design at TAFE, NL